Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hawks parents have been awfully quiet in here for a while anyway. Now I'm sure they'll be very quiet.

But- this forum is a complete joke to many many people.

The Hawks, Crabs, FCA all have kids going to play in elite events, and are prepping for high level MIAA championship level lacrosse in just a couple years. Those players.. and their parents... are NOT the ones in here chirping anonymously and running their mouths about children. They are the parents making sure their kids are prepared physically, have good grades, and are ready for the next level.

A lot of you will be left behind. Your kids will be left behind. But... at least you'll have the message board of mediocrity. Because that's what this has become... a place for parents of mediocre players to spout off without anyone knowing your kid is bound for public school JV.

And yet here you are. BOTC is a joke to anyone who has their head firmly attached.

Yeah, I'd be shocked if the parents of top ML and Hawks kids were chirping on BOTC......if I didn't literally know they are chirping on BOTC because we talk about it in person.

Go away, Mr. Elite Lax Adjacent. Your 3rd string NL kid will play Fresh-Soph ball in MIAA and then miss JV in 11th grade because the rest of the AAA youth lax kids who got into MIAA on academics, will eventually have their growth spurts and bypass him. Sorry not sorry.