Originally Posted by Anonymous
I live out in Loudoun County and am looking for a competitive travel lacrosse team. From what I am reading I will need to drive in closer to DC... Any thoughts on a team? If this is the wrong forum, I apologize ahead of time.
I live out in Loudoun County and am looking for a competitive travel lacrosse team. From what I am reading I will need to drive in closer to DC... Any thoughts on a team? If this is the wrong forum, I apologize ahead of time.

You are in the right place. It would help to look closer to DC. So basically there’s a few things you need to consider. Hopefully you held your son back in Kindergarten and you may want to hold him back in 8th grade. On top of that a PG year is a great idea, then hopefully with hard work he can dominate the kids 3 years younger than him in H.S. and college. Upon graduation if he doesn’t get drafted to a pro league for a hefty 35K a year he can always start his career in his chosen field 3 years later than everyone else. Good luck, you’re going to love DMV lacrosse.

So True!!