Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some good teams playing this Sunday and next in FallBrawl and B'More Fall Classic.

I'm sure Hawks vs Predators is going be very exciting hahah

Team 91 MD gets to see how good they are. Are they elite? Hawks will tell them.

First look at the new BLC squad. New head coach and new additions from other squads. Preds, VLC and FCA White may not be much of a test for them.
BLC vastly improved but I’m not sure they’re head and shoulders above ANYONE at this stage.

I recall BLC beat Preds 17-2 a year ago, so let's see what the differential is this year.

BLC and Team MD are hard to really judge at the moment in terms of where they belong.

The bucket of 91/FCA White / Predators / VLC all seems to make sense though.
The score was 13-4 and they are much improved. Madlax was actually the much better than BLC in that tournament. Did No. 47 from Madlax go to Hawks?

Much improved but went from beating Preds 14-÷3 last year to 4-4 tie this year. BLC= elite
Some good teams playing this Sunday and next in FallBrawl and B'More Fall Classic.

I'm sure Hawks vs Predators is going be very exciting hahah

Team 91 MD gets to see how good they are. Are they elite? Hawks will tell them.

First look at the new BLC squad. New head coach and new additions from other squads. Preds, VLC and FCA White may not be much of a test for them.

When was the last time BLC went 3-0 in a tournament?

Hopefully there is a playoff bracket and BLC gets a crack at Crabs. Will be a good barometer of how much better they actually got.
BLC dad....if Preds, FCA White or VLC comes close to beating BLC you guys can erase the Elite button.

elite button erased

tied Preds 4-4