Originally Posted by Anonymous
LE will not allow any other NJ teams in NLF. They have denied plenty of NJ teams from playing in it. I think it is a great tournament and helps LE but it is not end all be all.

When was the last time a LE team play a team form NJ? They always request not to play any teams from NJ.

It is unreal that the don't let kids play in a NLF. I think all the NJ teams should have a tournament to play each other. LE most likely wont enter it cause they do not play NJ teams.

Unfortunately, however ridiculous, that is the world of lacrosse. Either way, although the NLF has some very competitive tournaments with excellent teams, the competition is equally as good, if not better, at NAL, Crab Feast and Naptown

LE dodges other top NJ teams every chance they get. Especially at the 2026 level. They also play kids down. Last season there were two 2026 kids playing for their 2027 team. Not holdbacks in school, just lacrosse. So weak.

They remain in same grade with the excuse that they are going to do a PG year, been going on for years, you just don't see it as much in NJ, but when you do, mostly with LE kids, but not necessarily exclusive to LE

Same thing at the 2024 grade for LE. They had a least 3, maybe 5 kids playing for 2024 that are seniors this year.

Different story with the older grades. I believe most of those kids commit as a 2024 so they are taking the PG year. They wouldn't play with the 2023 for recruiting class purposes if they were goin to PG anyways. It makes sense, it isn't LE exclusive.