This is to the guy who said congratulations. Why are you such a troll and why do you think this person is from RBR. Your obviously disgruntled against that high school for whatever reason. I am guessing your from the Shore. You deflected into the whole High School comparison because you were obviously wrong with what you were trying to insinuate a few weeks ago. I am a 24 parent and am familiar with almost every person on that list and it is a good group, with that in mind, the post looks to be made for fun from an earlier prodding post, asking a question of "who people thought would go early." The poster was pretty darn accurate with one big miss being the LSM from BBL who is a student and off the board. Also, this poster seems to be Pro LE based on what he initially said and then his follow up post about the Westfield defenseman going to Cornell and the DB defenseman, who I know has a few offers on the table being "slightly" better than the kid from Rumson.[/quote]

I wonder if his kid is one of the early 2024 commits (and therefore an obnoxious troll living vicariously through his kid)....or is he just bitter that this supposed inferior lacrosse program has three D1 commits. Either way, its a pretty good example why club is so important for kids that come from high schools with less prominent programs.