Originally Posted by Anonymous
September 1 is days away. Very exciting time for some of our kids. Who in NJ will be off the board early?

Without using names.....LE Goalie, Tri State Goalie from Lawrenceville, Mad Dog Goalie....BBL Middie from DB, LE Defender from DB, LE Attack from Pingry, both BBL attackman from Westfield and SHP, Tri State Middie from Red Bank, Tri States three attacks from SHP (2) and Princeton are all outstanding scorers but system guys but will go, just not sure how early. I am sure there are others but if you look at Inside Lacrosse's recent article, college coaches feel the 2024's have a smaller amount of star power kids, but have a large group of mid to above average kids who could play in college.
Looks like an RBR dad's post. Overlooking the RFH 4 stars.

Kind of fun to revisit this post...congrats to the RBR kid
Congratulations to you and your son. RBR has 3 D1 players, hopefully, they can make it to out of the first round of the SCT.
Very impressive that both LE and TriState didn't lose a game last weekend. The 2024 seem to be doing better than the 2022 & 2023, who on this list is still on the board?

Not my kid, but thanks, and I'm sure that the RBR kids truly appreciate your support. You are obviously clueless about the challenges that the team faces, things like a historically unsupportive administration and the loss of athletes to local privates take a toll. As far as fall ball, it is a great opportunity for the 2024's to get in front of college coaches before the next wave of recruiting, tournaments like NAL are usually pretty packed with coaches.
Everyone losses kids to CBA; stop crying. Look around the Shore, there are maybe three or four schools with real lacrosse coaches. The CBA coach is not good, and not sure if the Wall guy can even catch and throw.

This is to the guy who said congratulations. Why are you such a troll and why do you think this person is from RBR. Your obviously disgruntled against that high school for whatever reason. I am guessing your from the Shore. You deflected into the whole High School comparison because you were obviously wrong with what you were trying to insinuate a few weeks ago. I am a 24 parent and am familiar with almost every person on that list and it is a good group, with that in mind, the post looks to be made for fun from an earlier prodding post, asking a question of "who people thought would go early." The poster was pretty darn accurate with one big miss being the LSM from BBL who is a student and off the board. Also, this poster seems to be Pro LE based on what he initially said and then his follow up post about the Westfield defenseman going to Cornell and the DB defenseman, who I know has a few offers on the table being "slightly" better than the kid from Rumson.