Originally Posted by Anonymous
LE will not allow any other NJ teams in NLF. They have denied plenty of NJ teams from playing in it. I think it is a great tournament and helps LE but it is not end all be all.

When was the last time a LE team play a team form NJ? They always request not to play any teams from NJ.

They’ve lost to Tristate the last few times at the 2023 level. They typically only play NJ teams in the playoffs brackets but they always try to get out of it. They seem afraid which is weird because they claim they play the best competition.
I have a 2023 and they only played LE once and as a parent of the 2023. No one cares.

Except you clearly do.
No, I don't, and you will not care either once you are done with travel. The "this club" is better than "that club" means nothing. Find the place that works for you and stop crying and hope that when your son doesn't quit or leave a school like Penn State for Tampa.
This constant complaining is why people outside the lacrosse world make fun of lacrosse. Spoiled rich dads, with a lot of kids that really aren't that athletic.
What a d***!