Originally Posted by Anonymous
Doesn’t everyone on this forum have a kid who is a top player lol? Everyone on this forum acts as if their daughter is the #1 pick. It’s hilarious.

No, first of all St. A is not great at lax. A girl that cries when she doesn’t score enough points is not an authentic player, and scared of letting her parents down. Floyd girl is just good. Period. And I’m not the parent

Its safe to say the 24 age group is not a strong one.

Not really , actually dense to say. Look at the commits and how quickly the college coaches are scooping up girls. I guess they feel there are some strong 2024 girls

St. A can prob. Beat whatever team you are on. Let’s see how it goes for them this year? What do you know about authentic players? If it’s girl who I’m thinking of, She Makes players around her better and is no way a selfish player. That’s what an “authentic” player does. Bet you are not the parent , probably a Floyd player

Are they a ton of great LI girls? Of course there are. However, are they as many game changers as compared to 22 or 23? most would say probably not.

Also, don't let commitment time be a proxy for quality. Lots of the early commit girls were girls who either 1) had a clear top choice from the start or 2) only had one big-time offer

Lots of girls who are taking their time are the ones with multiple outstanding offers.