Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes Hawks added holdbacks.

As for True, I don’t know why any family in this area would play for them. There are so many other better options at every level from B to elite. Club lacrosse is cut throat and petty but True is on a island of their own of shenanigans.

Solid advice.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So are KP and True Annapolis both leaving elite?

Who is there to replace them?

Team MD and 91 I guess?

True Annapolis, what can I say. The team that calls itself Annapolis and its home field is 30 minutes away in Glen Burnie. Nobody should be shocked it is failing. True has more than made their money in MD over the last 5-7 years and soon enough will close up shop and move its growth focus to a new geography.

KP 2028 broke ties with True a year ago when True (among other things) tried to get rid of KP's coaches, which is something True always promises not to do, but always ends up doing anyway. Without the True branding, KP 2028 had no backing to continue into HS and so the parents started chirping and the top half of the roster went to 91, FCA White, and a few to Preds. The lower half of the roster stayed at KP which also called up kids from the A/B KP team and now they will be a AA/AAA team I suppose.

91 ended last year with 29 "regular" rostered kids plus multiple guest players from FCA, so who knows what they are really doing. Especially with 8+ new kids from KP.

Team MD seems to be on the upswing for sure.