Was out the 2021 tryouts yesterday and seemed to be approx. 50-60 girls trying out. Not a lax parent so much of this is new to me. Just curious what parents thought of the tryout and if it was run well, positives, negatives, etc. I will give my 2 cents.

Intro-no intro to any of the parents about whats going to take place, who she is or her staff (I know its on the website but I have no idea who these people are as there are no pictures), how this will run, etc. Maybe its me but when I'm running a business and you have folks like me who don't really know people in lax I would expect someone to take 2-3 mins to give a brief summary of whats going to happen to the girls for the next 2 hrs.

Time-it generally started on time and they moved the girls through 3 different stations via whistle after warming them out with throwing and catching and a sprint from end line to end line with all the gear on with their sticks.

Drills-I imagine these were standard lax evaluation drills but not sure so anyone who was there pls let me know what they thought. After each drill the girls would turnaround with their backs facing the evaluators showing their number on the pinie and they would mark their score/rating. Girls got water breaks in between the drills and everyone seemed OK.

Overall I thought it went well and my daughter did have fun with her friends who tried out also.