Word is BLC has picked up 3-4 players from other elite clubs (Madlax and at least one 2027 reclass). While they had a long, long way to go, this should at least firm up their place in HoCo Elite division. If they can pick up another 2-3 solid players, they could be competitive. Wouldn’t be surprised to see NL lose a few to BLC, they have a good new coach and these kids all know one another (Madlax-BLC-Next Level)[/quote]

BLC parents it’s not going to happen. Picking up bottom of the roster NL or Madlax players is not going to improve your team and isn’t going to make you elite. You are just subjecting your kids to another season of losing nearly every game . . . But you do you.[/quote]

This is correct.[/quote]

Good to hear they are finally getting a new head coach.[/quote]
Yep. About time. Young and energetic I’m told. Played at Duke. Like the Predators of 2021, the talk of DC wink
But this team WILL be vastly improved over last year. I doubt about it. And yea, the 2-3 kids they’re getting from Madlax will be their best players. Great to have some additional parity in the neighborhood[/quote]

BLC played some competitive games last year. The kids and parents were nice, as well. Glad to here the upbeat attitude. Also, if I remember correctly, ML had a short bench last year. They only had 17+/- players and a couple rarely got on the field. Hardly a team that can afford to lose several players.