Originally Posted by Anonymous
they didnt play as juniors because at that point in time, there were better players a head of them. Remember the coach plays who HE thinks is the best players. dont forget, players
improve, some stay the same, and some regress. the WM pole has an amazing senior year..took advatange of the opportunity & made the best of it. same thing for this year, which kids will step up ? there are a lot of 2014's that have the potential to have great senior years. wait & see.

Do you truly believe that the coaches get it right 100% of the time?

At WM there are very good players that do not get quality playing time and that is OK. But please do not insist that "the coaches play the best kids".

The coaches try their best and they play who they believe to be the best but every year there are very good players who do not see the field. Every kid they play is good but not every good player gets to play. That is reality, not a complaint.

If the WM coaches do not favor you son in the 9th or 10th grade does it make sense to play with WM in the summer if he could play for a strong club team?

I am not sure what to do.

But this is the situation that makes me ask the question.

Is it a conflict of interest for the HS Coach?

I think it is.