The only two players who were, without question outright poached, are the goalie and the defenseman from the 2024 team. LE wanted to do everything to break that 2024 BBL team down and the goalie was the most important domino to fall. They tried to get the SHP and Westfield kid too, amongst others. Losing those two players alone severely weakened BBL 2024 but they still battled the whole summer and finished probably in the top 30. Give them the goalie and defenseman back and they are right up with Tri State and LE.

On the kid going to Riot, I actually feel that Riot is on the way up. People realize you do not have to go to LE or the NLF anymore. Scouts are everywhere. NAL is actually bigger than the NLF, they just need to play it earlier in the summer. Mid July [Censored]!!!

I actually feel bad for BBL. Their youth programs has a lot a kids. I thought the 2025's would stay together. I am not sure what outside influences drew them out but I am sure we will find out soon.

Tri State 2024 probably has the best philosophy. Be the underdog, don't post on here, don't boast, play a great conservative offense to keep the ball away from the other team with no hero ball and no real superstars except that one goalie. Good for them.