It seems like the reply function is busted, so briefly:

Crabs: The idea that a good athlete at a well-run club is playing "up" at this age (and then suddenly playing back down to his real age) is ridiculous. If he's a performer, his "on age" club coach would be barking to get him on the correct team. If he's a bench rider, the club director would coax his parents into getting him on the on-age team. Even at lower level clubs like Koopers and Breakers, you only have kids playing "up" if there is no team for them to play "down." At a club like Crabs, absolutely, the kid is holding back for whatever reason. July birthday yada yada, whatever.

KP: kids are indeed on the move. The "KP 91 coup group" landed just fine. 1-2 other KP kids added at 91 tryouts. Predators and 91 each offered a spot to about 40-50% of KP kids (who tried out). FCA offered fewer spots to KP kids....more selective (I think all to FCA White). 0 KP kids going to Crabs. From what I understand, the KP parents are pretty surprised that the KP players did not get more consideration from Crabs and FCA Blue. I'm not as surprised.......it was a nearly elite team full of above-average athletes, well trained and well coached.