Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not a lot of talk about FLG getting more players, the girls will probably stay together because they all look very close much like aces. I expect a few more players to join the FLG team to make the 15 player roster bigger and possibly more deeper and more talented.

Why does anyone think this? Not trying to stir it up but kids getting close to high school now. If your daughter is serious about playing lacrosse and wants to do so in college she needs to be at a club that is going to put them in the right tournaments and has a track record of recruiting.

Before you start saying stuff like this maybe you should see what tournaments FLG has played in this year. They played in big tournaments, and recruiters are not going to go to watch a team because of their club their going to go to a good team that has a good players. You don't need to be on YJ to go to collage for lacrosse. What happened in 2021 summer happened and FLG did not play in good tournaments. This year was different. Recruiters scout good teams and I'm pretty sure any top 10-15 team in the nation is good. Also do you know about LILJ, that is very big on the island. You know who runs it, the Winkoffs, who also run FLG. I'm pretty sure they run numerous events involved with collage coaches and recruiting. Girls on a GOOD flg team will have an advantage with the Winkoffs who have contact with many collage coaches, and the girls have first hand exposure to LILJ and their recruiting events.