Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow. She ok only playing the last 2 minutes when they are up 10-0 ?
What are you referring to? Tag your comment you want too quote. Learn how to use the forum correctly. All you do if make it confusing.
I did tag the quote, but it didn’t pick it up. Regardless, clearly I’m referring to anyone who would choose to play second goalie on m&d black. They will get zero playing time. Looks like m&d suckered someone into paying club fees to wear a jersey on the sidelines. No college scout will ever see them play and the highlight reel will be from practice. But hey! They can sport a new sticker on their SUV!

I was under the impression that in High School age tournaments, teams had to have equal playing time? Is this not the case?

No. A few teams say they will allow enough time for a player to showcase themselves, but teams like m&d play to win and leave second string showcasing on the pine. Not sure why anyone would agree to be backup goalie to the “golden child” player.

This is not correct. M&D policy for HS teams is that in showcase events(no playoffs) all players on roster play at least half of each game. Other clubs do not follow this but M&D does. MG stuck to it with her 2021 team and has to with her 2026 team as well. SR mandates it.

This is encouraged during recruiting year only.