Originally Posted by Anonymous
Wow. She ok only playing the last 2 minutes when they are up 10-0 ?
What are you referring to? Tag your comment you want too quote. Learn how to use the forum correctly. All you do if make it confusing.
I did tag the quote, but it didn’t pick it up. Regardless, clearly I’m referring to anyone who would choose to play second goalie on m&d black. They will get zero playing time. Looks like m&d suckered someone into paying club fees to wear a jersey on the sidelines. No college scout will ever see them play and the highlight reel will be from practice. But hey! They can sport a new sticker on their SUV!
100%!! Or the mean girls will make it so miserable.. she will leave. I give it a couple of months and once again the Black M and D goalie will be the only goalie. MG won’t stop the bully behavior.

She went from Integrity to LBC to M&D black, seems like an upgrade to me. I'm sure she is aware PT may not be 50/50, end of day, she plays with and on a top team. Maybe the other goalie will try to help her?

Went from MDU left mid season because she didn’t get 50/50 play time. Then went to Integrity left mid season because she wasn’t getting 50/50 playtime and threw a temper tantrum and told her coach and teammates to F off. LBC took her to play with the 25’s. Here they are at M&D. Will it last? Prior history of leaving mid season I am saying it’s a high chance she leaves.

That could not be more false- A little bitter you lost your best goalies? Both left you for a reason Integrity coach
And now look, half the team followed