Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really? I believe you’re talking out of your arse buddy. What club are you trolling for? I guess it was a matter of time before the Philly boards got as chippy as the MD and LI ones. If you know anything about Team PA you know it’s predominantly made up of kids from two clubs, so if there’s BS rumors being posted on the site you have a pretty good idea where they’re coming from.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Team PA. I see them at tourneys and I see their scores. Based on those two things, they are clearly a very talented team. I can't find any information on this organization except for that. Who can tell me more? Is it just a one-off super team like Tigers? When I search the interwebs for Team PA I get a webpage for some organization that is not competing at the same level.

Correct it was a team put together last summer to compete for the World Series or World Championship as it was called this year. It sounds like they may all want to stay together and play on a club team hence the Team Ten rumor. They are mainly Team Ten and MESA kids.

^^All factually inaccurate

What is factually inaccurate about the above? If the above is factually inaccurate in your eyes, can you provide what the facts are?

If you are involved in any of those clubs mentioned you would already know.