Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Balsamo is a good player, but was probably third best on the Americans attack line. Lockwood was electric; terrific first step, can score with either hand, and although he didn't showcase it much in this game, he's a great feeder too. I think he's going to be an immediate focal point for Michigan.

Minicus (Loyola) also stood out to me as a guy who always made the right play. Quietly had 5 points, and was the primary distributor for that offense.

Best defender in the game IMO was Will Donovan (ND) granted in these fast paced all star games, there's a lot of opportunities for LSMs to stand out, but he was everywhere. He also took a bunch of shifts covering Spallina as well.

Top 10 players in the class IMO:

1. Joey Spallina
2. Michael Weisshaar
3. Thomas Ricciardelli
4. Riley Figueiras
5. Bo Lockwood
6. Konrad Miklaszewski
7. Matt Minicus
8. Truitt Sunderland
9. Will Donovan
10. Richard Checo

Others warranting consideration: Petro, Larkin, Schaller, Jordan, Crogan, Maguire, Lazzaro

Pretty good assessment Spallina clear cut 1 after him it gets debatable I’d push weischaar lower Riciardelli Figueras up 2-3 Lockwood lower I do agree Petro OUT of top 10 Will IL do that I doubt Think Petro will be placed 5/6 which is still too high.

Doubt IL will change their rankings of the 22 class too much. Do they even rank more players than what they have now for the 22 Class? Top 10. That’s it?