TC dad who watched the game this past weekend. So take it my thoughts for what they worth.....As noted, Hawks have better FO and Goalie and it was the goalie that saved them. Hawks were up 2-0 and then were down 3-2. So to say that Hawks are considerably better in any shape, way or form is just silly. Also, I don't buy ML relies on one player. I know a lot of the kids and parents. Not particularly close but see them a lot during the winter season for box. They are all good. To say they rely on one player is like saying Hawks rely only on their FO and goalie. Utter troll nonsense.

I will say this....the Hawks parents are unhinged on the sideline. One Hawks dad in a gray tee shirt was saying to the ML parents 'get the eff out of here and enjoy your ride home" after the game. Said it repeatedly , loudly AND to the moms. Your parent group should be ashamed to have that happening on the sidelines. I watched this closely because there is a lot of complaining about ML coach (who I know, and I get it) and parents on this thread. The bad parenting from the sidelines wasn't even close. The chirping by the Hawks was so obnoxious I thought I was at Pickles after the Ravens lost a playoff game. Another dad in the end zone, all tatted up, literally didn't stop yelling from whistle to whistle, but at least he was cheering for the team and not picking fights with women from the opposing team. Get a life. You probably won't like my comments gray tee shirt guy, but you seriously need some help.