Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats to all of the parents of the Hawks/ML game. Surviving the worst officiated game I’ve seen. Hawks with good win but miserable experience for all.
Unfortunate when the refs play too much of a part. I'd imagine this battle will happen time and time again though. Two tough and talented teams will trade wins all summer.
Hawks win again. But Madlax still the better team.

Assuming you are not a troll, why do you think that MadLax is a better team than the Hawks? I have watched both teams play several times. From my vantage point, Hawks are far superior at the two most important positions, goalie and face off. Hawks are better coached, which you can tell by watching the sophistication of their man up and man down plays, and by the lack of negative screaming at the kids; and they have more depth at midfield. MadLax relies heavily on one player, which Hawks do not. And when the two teams have played head to head post COVID, Hawks have won more times, in my opinion, due to the factors I just listed. Granted they are both strong teams, but serious question - what makes you think that Madlax is the better team?