Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is it just skywalkers 24 that is ridiculously violent or is it all ages for skywalkers as a program. I assume the coaches preach overly aggressive play as all I see from every game is yellow card after yellow card. Over the years I have seen the coaching staff congratulate girls for “earning” a penalty instead of coaching them away from potentially hurting girls.
Teams that play them this summer might want to consider helmets and pads

Did they have an issue with this recently or from past history? They are a talented team but very inconsistent.

I don’t question their talent, I question their coaching overly aggressive play. As for yesterday, all hearsay but I heard from 2 teams parents that it was more of the same and they got 4+ yellow cards in each of the games. As for history, saw it first hand for the last few years and it is over the top and girls have and will continue to get hurt

This is how they play on all of their teams. Just ask the girls who wake up with bruises the next day after playing them. One would have to assume this is how their organization is coached.