Originally Posted by Anonymous
Section 11 schedules have been updated. There is now a Tournament on April 2 at Northport High School. Looks like ESM vs Whitman , then East Islip vs Mahopohac??, then Rocky Point vs Shoreham. Anyone know what this is?
It's the Acompora tournament. A different format this year - four regulation games played back to back at Veterans Park off Bellerose Avenue in East Northport (same place the Empire top 50 game was). Matches include Northport-Corning and EI-Mahopac.

No doubt to me that Teresky, Zakow, and Finn are the second best attack unit in Suffolk. All scored 30 goals last season and all are D1 talents. Teresky has D1 offers but has yet to commit, Zakow is a junior who is likely to receive a lot of attention this summer, and Finn is a D1 caliber player but I'm not sure where he will end up. Who would you have ahead of Sachem North on defense? Smithtown West would be my other option (it's certainly not Whitman or EI). Harris (SB), Raum (Adelphi) and possibly Tyler Andreassi (soph) should be a solid group.