Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous

st summer the 2015 Express Orange team won the U15 nationals and a month later one of the two goalies (who is excellent and goes to St A's) did not make the team and played for the Blue team this year. so stop the BS, They want to win and are going to take the kids on the "A" team that will help them win. A second 2015 who played on the white team last summer made the orange team this summer and has already committed to a good D1 program. They take the top players on the "A" team if anything they take to many kids. If you want to make the top team in a grade level - play well in the tryout. kids will make the team on the field not on BOTC

That's not how it works with the 2017 express age group. Their are some players who are locked into roster spots on the A team each year that clearly don't belong.

Yea and I'm hoping the team gets more competitive with some needed changes. I I really don't think kids are locked into spots going forward. The organization wants this team to be the best it can be and if that means changes in certain positions then be it. It's been stated that the first lines are solid which is true but this team needs depth for second lines. Some kids that didn't get much time were put in on man down and I honestly don't think they stopped a man down goal all summer. It was pathetic actually.