Originally Posted by Anonymous
Clearly a biased opinion there, the briarcliff defenders did a terrible slide and definitely held the bxville player up high, right call for any ref.
Two solid games in the last week go to OT and have some questionable penalties called and the GWG is scored on the ensuing penalty.

Scarsdale-Mamo the only penalty of the game was a softy in OT when the Attacker fell and it was called a push. VERY questionable, espcially for the first one in the game

Today so a less-questionable hold on the Bears in OT, but a bang-bang play that the official could have swallowed the whistle on.

You have to execute to be sure, but two realtively soft calls in each case.

I have seen kids get wacked in the head with no calls, sometimes more than once on same possession, clear offsides with no call all season, clear passes get called shots, clear shots get called passes and we are talking about a soft call ?

Yes, because while all of that is true, it doesn't take away from the point that they were consequential calls in two impactful games at important times.

As to the person who suggested I am biased, I don't have a rooting interest for either team. I said the Briarcliff foul was a hold, thought it could have been a no-call in that part of the game. I agree it was a bad slide. They also played the ensuing man-down VERY badly. As I said: you need to execute.