Originally Posted by Anonymous
Really big and strong...in the weight room ? I am not knocking the team, but it has happened often the crying by the coaches for physical play.....and yes my son has played them. Not quite sure your statement about "bang with anyone" is accurate

The "coaches crying" is just a standard tactic to get the refs to swing more calls their way. Many coaches "work the refs", not just the Turtles. Sometimes it works, sometimes it backfires and sometimes it has no effect. Think Jim Harbough. What's the problem? If it works, you should blame the refs, not the coaches for trying.

Actaully, more out of the Bill Tierney school of "workin' the refs". A nightmare for any ref. It must be frustrating to watch if you are on the other side but very interesting to watch the pyrotechnics if you are neutral. Still want them to settle once and for all where they stand with the Cudas in a real game with real consequences for the loser. Next year maybe.
good thing I saw your post. I am here to help, there is no suspense, the cudas are just better, just cling to the hope that tou can win in your own division for u 15, have a great summer and stress free next year now that this is resolved , phew