Originally Posted by Anonymous
BXV takes care of PLV in a close (12-9) game, while Lohud’s summary barely mentions PLV. So, I’m guessing BXV had a significant cushion and the entire bench was used.
The other 2 games were unremarkable.
Overall, 126-39.

Wow, 21 games on Lohud’s schedule.

I doubt the kid and his imaginary personalities will post any predictions, but we will post their wonderful results too.

The 5 marquee games are:

Scarsdale at Mamaroneck: Mamo should make statement Win, anything else will create some doubt that they are just bully that cannot take a punch.

Somers at John Jay: This game will decide the League F. JJ definitely has a chance and the momentum. JJ wins by 2

Yorktown at Briarcliff: BRF wins big

Rye at Pelham, League B championship on the line. Rye wins by 1 in a great game.

Mahopac at Hen Hud: HH

The rest:

Harrison at Eastchester: H
Blind Brook vs. Rye Neck: BB
Keio at Hastings: K
Albertus Magnus at Irvington: Irv
Sleepy Hollow at Edgemont: SH
Lakeland/Panas at Wappingers: L/P
Pawling at Greeley: G
Iona Prep at Stepinac: IP
Pearl River at Clarkstown North: CN
Yonkers at Ardsley: Ard
Clarkstown South at Suffern Suf
Putnam Valley at Dobbs Ferry: PV
Brewster at Fox Lane: FX
Haldane at Arlington: Arl
Nanuet at Nyack: Nan
North Rockland at Tappan Zee: TZ

BRF wins big.....Please tell me the name of the stuff your smoking, it must be some really good stuff! No disrespect to Briarcliff, but they have the 28th ranked schedule, as opposed to Y-Towns #1 ranked schedule. Yorktown has played a national out of league schedule, which is going to pay dividends come playoff time, do don't sleep on them. TOWN with the upset, but not really an upset!!