Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
ML beat Crabs. 9 to 5. ML once again struggled at face off (Crab FO is solid and a great athlete beyond the dot) but was able to control the game with their LSMs and active attack. ML defense was solid. Crabs have some large boys at D. One literally towered over ML's somewhat undersized attack squad. Crabs goalie started slow, but came alive in the second half and was very good under some heavy fire.

IMO if ML solves their FOGO issue they will be very hard to beat. If they don't, they will have a long year losing to the top teams.

Not an ML dad, but have friends there and watched the game because my son played earlier and stuck around. fwiw.

Serious question, have any Elite level “contributor” type players ever moved to MadLax 2028? My son is one and I wouldn’t have a problem moving him to any team in the league other than ML if the situation was right. Kids that can really contribute get their choice on where to play, if you had a choice why would you go there? Personally my son would be at NL all day before ML if we were in that area.

I mean it depends where you live and what position, etc. If you have a team where your kid is getting playing time on a team in elite and contributes I’d stay there since there is a big difference in your experience at any of these clubs if you are top 15 or so on the roster and everyone else. Bottom of the roster at any of these clubs is a waste of time since they only play once the games are already determined.