Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I have zero affiliation to Summit. Have heard about their defense for years and just watched them play versus both SHP and Delbarton in the last week and I really enjoyed it. If you appreciate strategy and lacrosse in general watching Summit play is extremely impressive and not boring at all in my opinion. They are discipline, so well coached, and the kids are tough, smart, skilled. They do not have the depth of most of the privates but still remain one of the top teams every year.

Watching them execute game plan/strategy with minimal mistakes is really fun to watch and should be appreciated in my opinion. Their #1 to #3 guys are as good or better than most kids in the state and the supporting players are very good as well but they just do not have the overall depth which makes it even more impressive of their results.

Yeah right...you just attend two games then break down the team like a coach would. Read your post again....your somehow affiliated...either a coach, parent or some kind of connection.

And by the way....they are a good team...still top 5 in the state just like SHP, DB and Delby...there is a lot of talent in this state and teams will win and lose to each other.

0.0 Affiliation. For real. Also thanks for compliment as I am only a novice lacrosse fan. I realize I may have sounded a bit over the top so I so apologize and agree with your last sentence. Really just enjoy watching most of all and like to shine the positive light rather than being so critical.