Originally Posted by Laxlives
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Laxlives
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Will someone please tell SWR and Northport that they are town teams and should break up and and do strictly club teams. really, who do they think they are trying to keep their kids together?

The team that was called Northport is really Lax Pro and the directors of the league put them on the schedule as Northport Lax Pro. They are not a town team, but a team much like the Cuda's. They are kids from several different travel teams that came together to only play for the fall. Some towm teams do very well against travel teams. It is a matter of opinion which is best to do town vs. travel.

I totally agree with you! Some town teams are full of talent, others have only a few kids with talent. It's hard for some kids to be challenged and to grow if they stay with a town team that does not have decent coaching or competitive playing. I'm all for loyalty, but my kid and his growth and development come first in my mind and if he's going to have a better experience playing with a travel club that that's the route I'll choose

Exactly !!! Whatever is best for your kid.

FINALLY!!! Some people who seem to care more about their kids than about the "Cuda's"!! Let the kids play, let them learn, let them have FUN! Soon enough they will have to learn about the politics and BS of the grown up world!