Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Alabama boy did play hs lax this spring.

Crabs and Looneys can make a formal complaint against FCA for breaking the rules of 1) players not following normal progression 2) adding to their roster and 3) having a high school player.

Looneys and FCA can make a formal complaint against crabs for using mostly holdbacks on an 8th grade team.

FCA and crabs can formally complain against loooneys for using an illegal high school player.

May the biggest cheater win! What a sad state of affairs - thank you Hoco for bringing youth lacrosse to this new level of champions while the true champions of the sport -the kids that follow rules- get subjected to the nonsense every week. These are 13/14 year old KIDS that you are complacent about.
I like fortnite did It’s me or the PS5
Tell me which of us is more your type
Seems like you can’t decide
So if it’s not me (Hm)
Then I’m probably gonna run it over

[ChillLaxin] out my butt
Booted up my PC, ’cause I need, need
To get that Fortnite battle pass
I like Fortnite, did I mention Fortnite?
I like Fortnite, it’s night time
I mean it’s five o’ clock, that’s basically night time
Y’all remember Cartoon Network, Adventure Time?

Share this:
Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Lyrics Hold On To MeLyrics Hold On To Me Lauren Daigle
March 30, 2021
In "English Songs"

It Was The Third Of June Another Sleepy Dusty Delta Day Lyrics
Song Lyrics Bobbie Gentry song written and recorded "Ode to Billie Joe", the song was released on 10 July 1967 from the album "Ode to Billie Joe". Song was produced by Kelly Gordon and Bobby Paris. Name - Ode to Billie JoeSong Written & Recorded - Bobbie GentrySinger-songwriter - Chickasaw…

June 4, 2021
In "Story News"

Hi Baby Do You Wanna Be Mine LyricsHi Baby Do You Wanna Be Mine Lyrics
May 24, 2021
In "English Songs"

TAGSFortnite Battle PassFortnite Battle Pass Song Lyrics
Previous article
She Said She Feel Safe Over Here This Where The Shooters Be Lyrics
Next article
Soy El Unico Yaritza Lyrics English