Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just a matter of time before the Turtle team self-implodes. After years of being physically more mature than their peers, they are finding success a lot harder to come by. I'm sure they thought they would crush everyone at the Crabs' Young Guns tournament.

OOPS! These kids have been adversely affected by the self-entitlement heaped upon them by their handlers.

Sorry pal. Wishful thinking on your part, Turtles only getting stronger. Although I'm sure you and your son would gladly accept an invitation to join this imploding team. Enjoy the view from below.

How do you explain their performance at the Crabs' Young Guns tournament?

LOL - the lacrosse world is laughing at you guys. Maybe giving a branded website, branded gear, etc. to KIDS wasn't such a hot idea.

I'll tell you who's not laughing at them. All the college coaches that have seen the play.

Turtles will dominate this tournament next year. This year was just a very sucessful tryout.
Dominate next year? That may be, but a successful tryout? Not so sure. I bought into all the hype of the Turtles. Chosen ones, shocking he world, they have been together for so long and dedicated so much time this was supposed to be their year, not a successful tryout. The best they can hope for now is to win this thing in their own age group? That doesn't sound like "chosen ones" or "shocking the world" status. The amount of time this team has been together and the amount of practices they have had over the years this has got to be a terribly disappointing result. Judging by the commentary from the parents of this group it sounds like lots of changes are coming because there is no way they can afford to lose this thing in their own age group now. Should be interesting how this plays out

It would be pretty sad if the turtles are keeping a team together for a national championship.. News flash the Crabs, the dukes and so on are going to get bigger older grade based kids and concentrate on the 2014 season. In the end by the time they get to this tournament lets seee how they do. FCA and the dukes were also called 2017 teams and the turtles lost to fca on saturday and dukes at crabfeast. Turtles run of being the best is over