Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like VLC should be the 8th elite team. Only basing this on who they have lined up to play and compete against.

Kelly Post and Blue Claws - not so much. Don’t even attempt to play the level of competition as VLC. There is nothing wrong with this and this is OK as AAA will be very very competitive - they both should stay there.

KPs players have been telling the other kids they're going elite for 6 months. I doubt it's the case.

Lose/lose situation for the directors of Claws and KP. With the programs ending after 8th grade, how they retain talent through Spring 2024 is a question and a gamble.....stay in AAA and have the best players shopping for Elite spots (which already started last summer), or go Elite and get shellacked like BLC did last year.

I know parents on both of those teams whose reason for staying this year was that their son would be "featured" "when the team goes elite in spring 2022."

As I said lose/lose in terms of parent (client) satisfaction.

#featured lol. Blue claw looked awful at Elite 6, not ready to compete with any elite squads. Cool
Red helmets though