National Championship or simply just a Jamboree? Has anybody been following the girls' side of this? The girls' "tournament" has been a joke so far with 16-0 scores being the norm. Gives legitimate support to a prior poster on this thread calling the boys' side a joke event too. I'm guessing we'll see a bunch of 16-0 scores on the boy's side too. With so many weak teams and great programs missing such as the Crabs, Clams, Laxachusetts, West Coast Starz etc..this feels like a cheap version of much better represented team tournaments such as the Under Armour shootout, Crab Feast etc. I predict this tournament will wither away in the coming years unless something is done about the disparity of talent that's allowed to play as well as the location. To claim this as a "national" tournament is technically acurate (because there are teams from all over) but realistically is a false claim of "championship". The winner should just be crowned the US Lacrosse U15 "Jamboree winner" rather than stake a claim to "Best U15 team in the Nation". I think the Crabs have it right - and I don't even live in Maryland. The only thing this is good for is the marketing for the club that wins the final game.