Originally Posted by Anonymous
is blc orange going to be good AA OR A because of BLC blue cutting a lot of the players and they got new coaches cant wait for blc orange VS next level red
The NL red boys had a friendly scrimmage totally no fighting they did dust the blc boys 23-5 but this became a haeted rivalry like Maryland and Rutgers these boys on blc are new to the game and were trying to make a name for themselves however these NL RED boys saw a scrap and wrecked it up they went after every ground ball the reason BLC scored 5 goals is because NL goalie broke his wrist and they put in their short stubby 3rd string FOGO in net and a hard shot is a hard shot this was one of the funniest scrimmages to witness as a parent on blc but there is no doubt in my mind that NL red will tear up the AA bracket I know you all might say that's not very fatherly but the truth is the truth and we owe it to ourselves as good Christians and good semartins to point out the truth and the good I these boys who arent getting more than 2 looks from coaches because they were previously on a b team.