Originally Posted by Anonymous
Does anyone know how scheduling for Nassau publics will go this year? Last year was good. Had conferences and scheduling based on quality rather than school size. Pequa, Syosset, Port, F'dale, GC, South Side, etc played each other and then for playoffs went to traditional A, B, C. That is much better than having F'dale play Valley Stream, Manhasset play Roslyn, etc. No disrespect to those teams but it's better for everyone to play games against team of similar quality rather than just similar school size. Hopefully that how they do it again this year.

Last year was terrible imo. Conference play only was a huge water of time. Not seeing the strong public schools play vs St A and Chaminade stunk as well.

St A's and Chaminade JV teams will beat 99% of Public Schools Varsity teams. This year its not even close.

Let me guess, your son is on the Chaminade JV. Thanks for the insightful nonsense, it was very valuable

The SA JV team would beat 60%. We played them and are a bubble Suffolk A playoff team and beat them, not by much, but the age and size difference showed. Every player was at least decent with some studs. Teams with no depth past their first lines will probably have a hard time with them.

Wrong they didn't have any of the Soph's only Jr's and Sr's that where not away playing for there club team.

We played them and it was mostly freshmen, hence JV.. I stick by what I said..