Originally Posted by Anonymous
Curley 12-6 over Indian Creek in the "B" Championship. Yessah. No holdback, no out of state kids, nobody live with coach. The way it should be

Curley being mentioned is hilarious. The “champs” lost to Spalding, Severn, and MSJ by a combined 40 goals last season. Apples and oranges.

I never claimed they were better than any A teams which is why I said they will win the B conference. Try to keep up. The thread is Boys High School so whether you play for Calvert Hal, Curley or Cacoctin this is where you talk about it, right?

I keep up just fine. You brought the A teams in when you talked about “the way it should be”
My point is that they aren’t playing the same sport as those that are a bit older and supplemented with out of state players.
Curley wouldn’t beat the above average public schools. Would get blown out by the best PS. Better academics at many PS also but who cares about that.
I love when BL and CHC parents get on here and toot their own horns about how great they are in lax...... You really should because all other sports at your schools suuuuuuck
Calvert Hall has arguably the best overall athletics in Maryland.

It’s the biggest all boys school in maryland. I would think so for boys sports. Not hard to do with numbers they have. A lot of parents drinking the koolaid to say their kid won championship but never saw the playing field.