Originally Posted by Anonymous
Early pre-season predictions:
Spal Finally takes the ship after a long season of ups and downs
CH Loses in ship due to having too many players that are BK's favorites instead of deserving
McD Loses in QT as they are overrated at offense and find a way to lose as always, Boy wonder shoots 50 shots with none going in.
St P Predators have them back in the mix, still need work
Gil On the rise with some good sophs
LB Another year of me ball . with another year of loses.
StM Overrated and will be lucky to beat Sev
Sev Talent gone
JC Back to Bottom after a couple of promising years
MSJ Bottom Feeding like usual

If Spalding could not take the championship with last year's cupcake schedule, I don't know what to tell you. Hey, it was a good run. And that win against CHC was solid gold and a fun little tarnish in BK's crown, so kudos on that one.

LB had a decent season and just couldn't close the deal vs. BL in playoffs, winning at halftime with BL unable to get anything going.....but BL made good adjustments and owned the second half I think 5-0 which gave them the W.

Predators have the potential to do something with StP but that's as yet unproven. It could go the way of Koopers who in the end developed more 2nd line Loyola players than St Pauls players, despite the St Pauls ties.
I thought private schools especially the Catholic ones got rid of Predators..Disturbing to know they are back at St Paul’s…

Predators?

#1 club in the state.