Originally Posted by Anonymous
You want to know what happened to the Barracudas, players and the parent organizers?
See post 3090

I read the post and you are absolutely correct. I have only been involved with this group for a short time and I can tell you it is only about money and St. Anthony's. They knew exactly how they were putting their 3 teams together before the tryouts.They just sucked everyone in and took their money. The sad thing is that any kid that was on the Express last year will end up on the B team. I know a kid that was on their AA team last year. They were originally going to send him to St. Anthony's and for what ever reason decided not to.The entry exam is in October (way before the summer tournaments start). He was never treated the same after that. That kid only faced off (because he was very good) and then he was taken off the field. That was the extent of his playing time. So who ever told the Express you were going to St. Anthony's that better be the case or you are history.I just can not believe the people that run this organization don't burst into flames when they walk into St. Anthony's.