Originally Posted by Anonymous
I mentioned this about a week ago and had one of the mouth breathers on here send me to the “holdback” discussion missing the irony that MadLax is asking for grade verification….NOT age. Using a 9/1/2009 World Series age cut off would exclude half the MadLax 28 team (especially their big guy 47). After all, this is Cabell Maddux…there must be some angle.

Possibly the densest post I’ve seen on this board. Literally the densest. This is not the World Series, it’s not an age-based tournament. Like virtually every other youth lacrosse event, it is grade based. Maybe he’s trying to prevent teams bringing down 2027’s like a particular team from Westchester County did at NAL. If they want to roll in 13 year old kids in 6th grade, that’s their prerogative and well within the rules. Frankly, I’d love it to be age based. But it’s not.

For what it’s worth, with the exception of 47, the ML team is younger than you think. But that’s a moot point, until the teams offer up birth certificates, it’ll continue to be a “they mopped the floor with us, they must all be 13 year old holdbacks.”

From my understanding express N has some World Series eligible 7th graders who play with them. They were told they couldn’t play vs Madlax at the NAL despite them trying to use those players. Even without those players they still pounded Madlax into the ground. Ironic part of this is those 7th graders but are considerably younger than players in the “Madlax 6th grade team”

Sorry Madlax folks, given you have a 2008 on your roster you have zero credibility and have zero respect from many. You can say well we only have one and the rest of the team is younger but that doesn’t matter! It’s like being half pregnant which we know doesn’t exist. You either cheat w ages or you don’t! One player is the same as 10. Best of luck in your powder puff national team tournament.

Hold on a sec. Are you seriously trying to justify 7th graders playing in a 6th grade division?? Man, you are a complete dope. I don’t care if they’re aged 10 or 15. If they’re in 7th grade (2027), why would they be justified playing in a 2028 division? Typically Baltimoron.