Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like Stanford has been bringing in some pretty good players. I seem to remember someone posting that they do not get strong recruits.
I guess some people disagree.

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/article/stanford-s-no-1-incoming-class-you-ve-gotta-believe/58682

Because, I think people are starting to “smarten up”! Use Lacrosse to get in the best academic school possible! Education first. Stanford is the best of both worlds with a top notch education.

My daughter has seen or played with some of the girls mentioned in the article. Stanford being #1 class this year is a no brainer when considering the 2020 redshirts. My daughter says Humphrey was the best 2020 attacker in spite of IL Women ranking her behind two other attack players. For some players, a top academic school is very important and that's nothing new. Some players aren't interested in being on the West coast but for some it's appealing. Some players also really like the idea of helping a program reach new heights.

The coach was doing a fantastic job at Dartmouth and I’m sure she will do a great job at Stanford. I would not be surprised to see them finish in the Top 10 on a regular basis.
Screw Lacrosse. Congrats for the girls going to Stanford, what a degree they will have!!

19 players are undeclared. Please inform us of the life changing degrees they will receive. We will see them stat pad in a weak conference and then transfer back to east coast. The Stanford stuff is being driven by the same suffolk south shore contingent. I would take a service academy grad before a stanford grad any day.

Green is such an ugly color.