Honest question here.
My son has two offers on the table, but still cant decide what to do. Both schools were in his top 5 but not sure if he should commit. Does he play out the fall and spring season and see what happens or commit to one of the two offers he has?
Seriously asking that here
The process is really strange in my humble opinion. 2 offers of schools in his top 5 sounds pretty good. If he likes the coaches and likes schools it seems like you are in a good spot.
Not sure about the guy asking you why are you asking in a “lacrosse forum” as it seems perfectly reasonable to ask. My thoughts, if it’s top 5, take it. Offers may not past for ever. If those offers are # 4 and 5 and they are a far ways away from his #1 and he really wants to go there, then you are going to have play it out. My boy has gotten some “lacrosse offers” but they ae closer to his 10-15 range and he wants to go through the academic process to see if he can get in to his higher ranked schools even if it means giving up lacrosse. So find out where your kids red-line truly is.