Originally Posted by Anonymous
well if you don't let minority owned clubs or clubs with minority players compete against you then i guess they can never beat you.....

If you're reading this board, odds are you've been to a lacrosse tournament, and if you've been to a lacrosse tournament, you've seen minority players and teams made up of minority players competing. So, the question is who are you going to believe? Your own eyes, or someone who finds it convenient to lie for a shot at a payout?

Well then let them play! sounds like they played last year and won, registered this year, bought plane tickets, hotel rooms then were banned without reason or answering and questions

I'm sure the parents of the players did in fact buy plane tickets and reserve hotel rooms. They are responsible, well functioning adults. My guess is that the club director didn't do something that was supposed to happen. Registration is one thing. Paying the remaining amount due is another. If I were a Nationals parent, I'd really like to know what happened.