No particular order...

Syracuse
Northwestern
Virginia
Princeton
Loyola
????
????

How will Florida, Notre Dame, Duke, Michigan, Stanford, USC, Stony Brook, James Madison, Denver, Rutgers, Penn State, Hopkins, Penn Finish?

Can Drexel build on the success they had last year? How about Arizona St? Jacksoville?

Will there be any big surprises?

Florida, ND, Duke all have the same problem coaching. Michigan not enough talent. Out of the above listed teams I would go with JMU and Stony Brook to round out the top 10.

I too believed SB would drop off quite a bit from last season but happened to see them twice once with my one daughter against average competition and then went up to see my other daughter in Brown Play Day and was really really impressed fast and skilled they beat us handily as was expected but the game after I watched them go blow for blow with Boston College and while results do not matter they got upper hand on BC. I will also state the obvious but it was my first time watching Charlotte North in person and WOW is she something. Seemed like both teams were playing top players in that one. Left there also impressed with Umass think they will be a top 20 team,
Another team that I believe will be a top 10 besides SB will be Princeton they return so much talent.
Saw Loyola and really liked their talent level and to comment on the previous post I think Virginia is not very good My way too early prediction of a final 4 is
Syracuse
BC
UNC
Northwestern( Not sure about this one)