Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny you should say that Madlax didn't have everybody since one of the TC kids noticed his cousin was playing for Madlax 26s, when he's already a holdback on Madlax's 25 team. Obviously your a bitter MadLax parent who can't take the loss. Any kids that they were missing from their team was subsidized by their 25 team. As I recall a year ago their 26 team was kicked out of the Hersey Tournament for the same thing. Everybody assumed that since it was a MadLax Tournament it was expected.

Got your teams mixed up. ML DMV 26 could have possibly had some ML DMV 25's and ML CAP 25's. I do know for a fact ML DMV 25 had 3 ML CAP 25's playing since they didn't have a tournament this past weekend. ML CAP 26 had no guests or older ML CAP players.

You are correct the ML DMV 25/26 combine team was kicked down to the 25 B for playing in the 26 division at Hershey a few years ago.

No bitterness here just looking forward to TC playing in HOCO and we shall see how confident your boys are. My guess is the ML CAP 2026 team will be in full swing and don't think TC will finish with a win so enjoy this one.