Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lots of Hawks parents yelling at parents, parents yelling at kids, parents yelling at coaches & coaches yelling at parents. Seems like one dysfunctional family! Just seems like you picked up where you left off at the World Series.

I'm not sure what you are talking about but we played Hawks and you obviously were not there in Delaware.

Never had any problems with Hawks parents. Even the two loudmouths are congenial if you engage them. I watched their game against Sweetlax and didn't see any of this. One of their kids got hurt early after scoring the first goal. Other than that it was a great game.

I think most parents would agree if they took a second to make a conversation with parents on the other team. We take it way more personal than the kids. Look at your son's followers on Instagram and Twitter, they are following the players on the other teams and interacting with them. Not whining on a message board anonymously like us. Sure they all detest losing, but they don't automatically detest the kids they lose to.

👆 100% agree but the 'dads' on this board are pathetic. No one on here bashing a kid would have the courage to approach the parent on the sidelines.

Thanks Hawks Dad

WRONG but thanks for playing; hilarious everything is about the Hawks.