Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Larry M.
As a yellowjacket parent the CT tourney is a total waste of time - on fathers day no less. Can you at least make it on a beach or in Atlantic City so the whole family can have fun? Just a thought! maybe then they can attract more teams. driving so far to play the same club is ridiculous - all the other parents feel the sam but i guess everyone to scared to say no to the great CR

I can tell you I'm not afraid to confront her. She is a disgusting piece of work that should not be mentoring kids, no less a teacher, but I guess tenure allows her be that way.

Quite the role model aren't you, Carol Rose?

Give it up you are so jealous of what Coach Rose has accomplished and you have not. These girls ( yes on the top teams) are being recruited like crazy. I am so glad that my daughter decided to concentrate on lax instead of soccer. Move on boys your ranting will not take down Rose or her club. Maybe you guys should come to a tournament and see the college coaches falling over each other to see the YJ play and to talk to Rose.

Only TOP team. So why mislead and have 5? Money money money.
The talent pool is so deep with the younger teams, in a few years the college coaches will be looking at the top 3 teams. Wait until the TG club folds and all of those kids need a place to play. CR will have to add a few more teams to each age group to support them. Then you’re talking more Money money money. Give credit where credit is due, she is a smart business woman.

I have to say was at Lax For A Cure this past weekend and the top team is basically done with recruitment...I watched the coaches one by one approach the coach of the gold (3rd team). Asking for girls, even during the game coach was seen on sidelines talking with coaches looking for YJ. If you play for any of the top clubs whether its YJ, TG, M&D...these coaches really that there is dedication and if they are good college coaches they will take a 3rd team dedicated player and make her a great player

I hope your talking about 2014 because not the case with 2015