Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]This forum reads like a bunch of high school girls arguing back and forth about whether its cool to live in the valley or not. ALL the schools pretty much stink these days! Team sports is the only education that will truly be everlasting for your son. The rest is just mental gymnastics, most of which your kid will never use and a sprinkle of brainwashing that hopefully you can parent your kid to resist. The part your kid will never forget is being a teammate, being competitive, pushing themselves to do things they didn't necessarily feel like doing because they were a teammate and a competitor and learned the discipline to go with it. Their jobs will fill in the blanks school cant begin to touch quickly, once they go through the educational spin cycle we have conditioned ourselves to believe is necessary. It all really just depends on how much you want to spend to not parent your kid, or expose them to the most valuable part of a modern male's "education".

Really?? . Insulting kids with special needs is just beyond the pale. I guarantee that my daughter with Down Syndrome is 3x the person you are. Oh, and BTW - the best colleges won’t give college credit for those AP classes. My oldest son received 0 credit for his 5 APs because Princeton doesn’t accept them. So yeah... Might want to re-evaluate your strategy. Try being a good person. You’ll get further in life.

Such a sensitive Sam, And a potty mouth sensitive sam. Sure you have a downs syndrome daughter and a son going to Princeton, LOL . All schools stink, yet somehow these sucky schools got your made up son into Princeton, I see you are ok with you making fun of daughters , but please no one make fun of my made up people, lol.

What a pathetic person this is! Just pathetic