Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Preds PPL - anyone care to post the fall tournaments?

Crickets... I’m guessing the Preds enter a few B level events, 3 rungs below Elite to really show off their prowess as the “top team in Baltimore.”

All the Preds trolling is from non-Preds trolls, unless someone up at the NY Preds office is just intent on providing locker room material for other clubs.

The Preds 2027, 2028, and 2029 rosters are, top to bottom......respectable. Not sure if there is a 2026 or 2030 team. From what I've seen, mostly private school kids who have worked out together (FCL, camps) and "know each other" but there is zero culture and zero team dynamic and zero history to make predictions on. Yet. From what little I have seen of those squads (2 tryouts days) they don't (yet) have a system in place to be competitive at the Elite level. Even if there is a great system, how would the kids know it yet?

For now it's just kids who can play and a LOT of coaches. It is up to the almighty HoCo but I'd be surprised to see any Preds squad in elite next spring unless it's an arbitrary HoCo decision. Spring 2023 may be a different story. Who the heck knows.