Originally Posted by Anonymous
—-“At WSYL an Express mom went on a racist rant targeting a Native American team. She stated that "they did not belong". The team then stated that they would no longer participate in WSYL. WSYL, Inside Lacrosse, and several lacrosse ambassadors put out statements in support of the Native Americans. Crickets from Express.”—

Oh please, were you there?

Nonsense, I do not believe your account of what transpired to be accurate.

This is everyone's account of what transpired. The crickets from Express is honestly disgusting.

Yes. And it is absolutely terrible that Express is still trying to defend themselves and pretend it didn’t happen. How about you apologize and mean it. Then we can move on. Why is that so hard? It is disgusting!

It's exactly the type of culture the owner of Express encourages, from the youngest team to the oldest. Put the entire organization together for a group picture and you will find very little contrast in the picture. It's embarrassing to listen to some of the comments parents pass regarding kids, especially holding onto a red Solo cup. Many parents of these kids and young men feel as though they are entitled, entitled to what, I don't know. I taught my kid to friend people until they give you a reason not to. I can only say, WSYL was a bad look and I wasn't surprised it happened.

Express organization are full of a bunch of parents and kids who feel entitled and special ! Get over yourselves, and start showing some class. There is More to life than lacrosse! They need to teach their kids that. Be respectful and humble. Those are good qualities and will serve your kid better in “real life”!

Yes! It's never too late to do the right thing! Horrible role models for young men!

The same person commenting on their own comments. Go away already. No one wants to hear it.